Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-11 Origin: Site
In-roll electromagnetic stirring can be used for continuous casting to achieve the effect of improving steel. The coil is made of high-quality sintered wire, which is characterized by resistance to washing, water, and high temperature. Modern computer three-dimensional analysis software is used to optimize the design of the electromagnetic field distribution space inside the mold so that the roller-type electromagnetic field distribution is more reasonable and the generated magnetic field force is more effective. So how to use in-roll electromagnetic stirring? What are the precautions? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
l Installation location
The in-roll electromagnetic stirring used in the continuous casting process according to its installation position, there are the following types
(1) Electromagnetic stirrer for heating the tundish: This electromagnetic stirring makes the temperature of the molten steel in the continuous casting process 30°C or 40°C above the liquidus temperature so that the tundish secondary metallurgy effect is better.
(2) Mold electromagnetic stirrer: It is a device suitable for all kinds of continuous casting machines. It has obvious effects on improving the surface quality of the cast slab, refining the crystal grain, and reducing the internal inclusions and center looseness of the cast slab. It is the most widely used. In order not to affect the use of the automatic liquid level control device, it is generally installed in the lower part of the crystallizer.
(3) The electromagnetic stirrer for the secondary cooling zone of the slab: can be divided into the electromagnetic stirrer for the second cooling stage and the electromagnetic stirrer for the second cooling zone. The second cooling stage electromagnetic stirrer is installed at the foot roller of the crystallizer stage. Its function is similar to that of the crystallizer electromagnetic stirrer. The two are not reused. Because of its convenient replacement and maintenance, its investment and operating costs are relatively economical. The electromagnetic stirrer for the secondary cooling zone of the slab is an effective means to promote the grain refinement of the cast slab. It is generally used together with the electromagnetic stirring in the second cold zone of the slab or the electromagnetic stirring of the mold.
(4) Electromagnetic stirrer at the end of solidification: generally used when casting high carbon steel grades that have strict requirements for carbon segregation. To ensure the stirring effect, its installation position should be close to the end of solidification, generally, the diameter of the liquid core is Φ60-80mm. The place is better and allows adjustment.
1. The electromagnetic stirring of the mold and the electromagnetic stirring of the secondary cooling zone of the slab may be involved in the mold powder and increase the content of inclusions in the casting slab. Electromagnetic stirring in the secondary cooling zone of the slab can improve the quality of the cast slab. The greater the stirring intensity, the more obvious the effect, but if the stirring intensity is too strong, it will cause the mold slag to be involved, which will increase the content of inclusions. At the same time, the secondary cooling electromagnetic stirring of the slab also directly affects the detection effect of the mold liquid level. At present, it is common to reduce the installation position of the stirring coil to solve this problem, but the metallurgical effect of the electromagnetic stirring of the mold is limited.
2. Electromagnetic stirring in the secondary cooling zone of the slab is difficult to improve the central carbon segregation of high carbon steel. Comparison of the center carbon segregation of spring steel blooms with or without electromagnetic stirring casting 0.61% carbon. Although electromagnetic stirring in the secondary cooling of the slab greatly reduces the deviation and peak value of the center segregation, the average value of the center segregation does not change much. Therefore, it is difficult to fundamentally improve the center segregation of carbon by only using electromagnetic stirring in the secondary cooling zone of the slab.
3. For steel grades that require high core quality, especially central carbon segregation, such as rail steel, bearing steel, spring steel, steel cord steel, etc., a single mold electromagnetic stirring process cannot meet the strict requirements for core quality, so it needs to be adopted Compound mixing process. At present, the most widely used in the continuous casting of high-carbon steel blooms is the electromagnetic stirring of the secondary cooling zone of the mold + slab.
If you want to buy in-roll electromagnetic stirring, you can consider our new high-priced products. Hunan Zhongke Electric Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise and software enterprise integrating modern manufacturing and modern services.