Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-02 Origin: Site
Now the end electromagnetic stirring is widely used. But do you know it? I'm afraid the answer is no. Then, let's introduce in detail the main factors and measures affecting the metallurgical effect of final stage electromagnetic stirring?
Here is the content list:
1.The main factors influencing the metallurgical effect of final stage electromagnetic stirring
2.Optimum stirring conditions for the final stage electromagnetic stirring
3.Effect of the solidified end
1) Whether there is the effect of final stage electromagnetic stirring.
2) Whether the electromagnetic agitator can provide sufficient electromagnetic thrust.
3) Whether the magnetic field in the final stage electromagnetic stirring area is uniform.
4) Whether the action area of final stage electromagnetic stirring is large enough.
5) the timing of stirring that is, the installation position of electromagnetic stirring is appropriate. The second, third, and fourth factors depend on the parameters and structural design of the electromagnetic stirrer at the solidification end, while the first and fifth factors depend on whether the performance parameters of the electromagnetic stirrer and the continuous casting machine and the continuous casting process are reasonably matched. Therefore, a set of electromagnetic stirring devices to achieve the best metallurgical effect, in addition to its excellent performance, but also requires the designer to have a wealth of theoretical and practical experience.
According to the mechanism of macrosegregation, the main ways to control its generation are as follows:
A) Promote the transformation of columnar grains to equiaxed grains, and produce wide and fine equiaxed grain regions, which can be dense and covered with solidification ends; The arm spacing of secondary dendrites is reduced to control the permeability of the viscous zone.
B) Improve solidification rate and reduce solidification time interval.
C) Disperse segregation spots in the central region, narrowing the viscous region.
D) Maintain the activity of the viscous zone and the uniformity of temperature and composition.
E) Obstruct the penetration of molten steel between dendrites and the formation of segregation tanks.
Final stage electromagnetic stirring can achieve the above purpose effectively, but the effect of the solidified end is not obvious. Final stage electromagnetic stirring can greatly reduce the superheat of molten steel and shorten the solidification time, resulting in a wide and fine equiaxed crystal region. Final stage electromagnetic stirring at the solidification end can further refine equiaxed grains and maintain the activity of the viscous zone and the uniformity of temperature and composition. Therefore, macroscopic segregation can be significantly reduced. Therefore, a set of electromagnetic stirring devices to achieve the best metallurgical effect, in addition to its excellent performance, but also requires the designer to have a wealth of theoretical and practical experience.
The above is the main factors and measures affecting the metallurgical effect of final stage electromagnetic stirring. I believe you can almost understand after reading this. If not, you can also search on zhongke's website for yourself. Give it a try right now.